Building Managers/Coordinators and Emergency Contact
Each school, department or building has one or more individuals serving as liaison between their respective areas and Physical Plant. On the Monroe Park Campus, building managers are appointed by deans or department heads. On the MCV Campus, building coordinators and emergency contacts are designated by the Office of the Vice President for Health Sciences for the various departments in the larger buildings. Physical Plant holds periodic meetings with building managers and emergency contacts to address concerns and to exchange information. Responsibilities of building managers/emergency contacts are:
- Review and consolidate work requests from other building occupants
- Call Physical Plant to request emergency or general services
- Coordinate the provision of services and renovations with Physical Plant
- Communicate status of building issues to other building occupants (e.g., utility shutdowns)
- Work closely with Physical Plant Coordinators to seek solutions to recurring service issues
- Work closely with Physical Plant's Energy Manager to assure that buildings operate as energy-efficient as possible
Physical Plant’s campus coordinators maintain an updated contact list and should be notified when building managers or emergency contacts change or have changes to their phone numbers.
Physical Plant's QuikFM should be used to report daily maintenance issues.
All Physical Plant services can be accessed by making a request through the Customer Service Center.
|Request for service may be initiated by:|
|Web:||Click here for QuikFM|