Physical Plant has two coordinators. One for the Monroe Park Campus and one for the MCV Campus.
The Campus Coordinators assist customers with any Physical Plant problem or concern. Coordinators provide the campus communities with a means for coordination and assistance in receiving prompt response to service requests. They further:
- Assist customers in submitting project/work requests.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries and follow up in ways that ensure quality delivery of services.
- Coordinate closure to projects to make sure they are completed satisfactorily and on schedule.
- Coordinate special events to ensure that all trades have appropriately inspected and addressed the needs of the function.
- Meet with project personnel on jobs that are behind schedule or are performed unsatisfactorily in order to identify and resolve the problems, and keep customers informed of progress.
- Maintain a current listing of Building Managers/Emergency Contacts.
- Prepare the University's Building Deficiency Report.
- Coordinate system shut downs to minimize disruption to daily operations, sensitive equipment, and projects.
Contact Campus Coordinators
|Monroe Park Campus Coordinator||MCV Campus Coordinator|
|Margaret Kelland||Dick Kraines|
|804-828-7269 (phone)||804-828-7248 (phone)|
|804-828-4954 (fax)||804-827-4221 (fax)|