Environmental Conservation Services
- Collection of recyclable office paper, cardboard, used toner cartridges, metal cans, glass and plastic bottles
- Document destruction and/or shredding
- Scrap metal equipment removal and recycling
- Solid waste collection and disposal
General Services provides the following services on a reimbursable basis:
- Department furniture moves
- Special event setup
- Table and chair rentals
- Modular furniture assembly
- Storage – short term
General Services also manages the Surplus Property function.
The Lock Shop maintains University locks. Other services are available on a reimbursable basis:
- Internal card activated access systems
- Closed circuit TV access systems
- Automatic door closures
- Safe repairs
Vehicle Maintenance services University owned vehicles on a reimbursable basis.
- State inspection
- Preventive maintenance
Physical Plant administers contracts with vendors for services such as:
- Pest control
- Infectious waste removal
- Window washing
Two contractors provide about 25% of our support to University customers in this area of responsibility.
All Physical Plant services can be accessed by making a request through the Customer Service Center.
|Request for service may be initiated by:|
|Web:||Click here for QuikFM|